The Glebe, Asfordby Hill
Available August 2017, Waterloo Homes are proud to pr…
- Prices shown are for a 35% share - other shares are available
- Private cul-de-sac, only servicing these shared ownership properties
- Views from rear overlook fields and down to the church spire at Kirby Bellars
- 2 off-road parking spaces per property
- Bath with over-bath thermostatic mixer shower and shower-screen
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, cooker hood, track lighting, and soft-close doors and draws
- Washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer spaces available in kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- External security lights
- Gas central heating
Available August 2017, Waterloo Homes are proud to present 4 two-bedroom semi-detached properties on this new development, adjacent to an established residential area.
This development is in a rural village location, serviced by nearby Melton Mowbray, and is therefore ideal for anyone looking for the peace and quiet of a small village while still having close access to amenities.
The properties briefly consist of: hall; lounge; fitted-kitchen/diner with french door access to private rear garden; and two upstairs bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin).
The scheme is only a mile from Asfordby Village - where there is a doctor's surgery, shops, a primary school, and a pub - and approximately two miles from Melton Mowbray, with a regular bus service which means the journey to and from the scheme is only around 10 minutes.
For further travel, Melton Mowbray station has connections to Birmingham (via Leicester), Narborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton and Coleshill westbound and eastbound services to Stansted Airport.
View on a map