Riby Road, Keelby, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Expected for handover February 2017, Waterloo Homes…
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Bath with electric overbath shower
- 2 parking spaces per property
- Gas central heating
- External security lights
- Price shown is for a 35% share - other shares available
- Prices may be subject to change based on future valuation(s)
Expected for handover February 2017, Waterloo Homes present 4 two-bedroom semi-detached houses for shared ownership (part buy part rent) on this new development in Keelby, which has close access to the A180 and M180 and is only 6 miles from Grimsby - which has a train station.
The town the development is situated in, Keelby, has a tennis court, bowling green, park, primary school, guest house and a war memorial; a Mace and a Spar store; and two public houses - the King's Head and the Nag's Head.
Keelby is within the catchment area of three secondary schools, Healing Comprehensive, Caistor Yarborough and Caistor Grammar School.
A local connection to the parish of Keelby is required to apply for these properties.
Site plans and EPCsSite Plans
riby-road-site-plan 403 KB
View on a map