Abbey Road, Swineshead
Available October 2016, Waterloo Homes are offering…
- Gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Family bathroom including bath with over-bath electric shower
- Fully enclosed front and rear turfed gardens including shed base to rear
- Patio doors from lounge to garden
- Driveway for each property with space for two cars
- Modern lounge/diner
Available October 2016, Waterloo Homes are offering 5 houses, 3 terraced and 2 semi-detached, for shared ownership in this beautiful rural location
The local village has various shops, a post office, a pharmacy, a medical centre, and the village primary school: St Mary's Church of England Primary School. Three primary schools are also to be found in Boston only 7 miles away, and there are various public houses in the vicinity including The Wheatsheaf, a grade II listed building dating back to the 18th Century.
A local connection to the area is required for properties on this scheme, this has been extended to include Boston Borough.
View on a map